cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject wiki parser (was Re: [vote] Forrestizing Cocoon and more)
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 12:07:38 GMT
On Wed, 2003-03-26 at 11:52, Stephan Michels wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Mar 2003, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>
> > Le Mercredi, 26 mars 2003, à 11:24 Europe/Zurich, Jeff Turner a écrit :
> >
> > > ...Getting the latest Chaperon updates was a major impetus for the
> > > recent
> > > Cocoon upgrade.  Wiki parsing is just waiting for a volunteer...
> >
> > Do you mean Chaperon has been improved for better wiki parsing?
> > I might have a need for this (=volunteer for the parsing) in the next
> > few days.
>
> The last version is the current CVS, which reads almost all elements from
> wiki.cocoondev.org.

I assume this is the same parser as used in the chaperon wiki sample
page?

I've noticed it's easy to break it by simple putting two single quotes
almost anywhere ('') without matching '' somewhere else (or for that
matter, __ or [ or whatever). Is this something that can be fixed or is
it an inherent limitation of the chaperon parser?

AFAIU wikis don't have a concept of invalid syntax so parsing should
never fail.