cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject RE: Finishing Deprecation Package
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 09:03:46 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

<snip/>
> Ok, done (I hope) - I changed the implementation and the cocoon.xconf.
> How can we test it to ensure that it works correctly?

The main way is via the samples/catalog/
(top Samples page => Catalog Entity Resolver)

Try the first sample to ensure that default config
is okay.

Then try the sdocbook demo. It shows how to configure
a new catalog and where to get the DTD (only takes
a few minutes to configure). I will try after dinner,
then we need to get all other platforms to try.

We should also enhance 'build test' to include
a test for local-catalog.

--David