cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Praher ...@hapra.at>
Subject XMLForm Enhancemnt Proposal at wiki.cocoondev.org
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2003 16:09:31 GMT
hi,

anybody interested in XMLForm is invited to look at [1]. Since I am
working on a larger cocoon app, in which I switched to xmlform in late
December last year, I built some abstractions, which could be a
productivity boost, when writing XMLForm apps.

It aims at a clean abstraction layer on top of the existing framwork - I
have successfully deployed it, allthough in bit more untidied version.

So if someone is interested, we could start at weaving it into the
cocoon xmlform application framework.

Note: It is not based on flow, but I think abstracting views, could also
be interesting when using flow.

thanks

-- Jakob

[1] http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=XMLFormViewAbstractionDraft