cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2 build.xml
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 02:02:51 GMT
cziegeler@apache.org wrote:
> cziegeler    2003/03/04 08:34:35
>
>   Modified:    .        build.xml
>   Log:
>   Making cocoon at least buildable;

Thanks. Actually, validation did work when i committed it.
Erk, i see what the problem was - i forgot to commit
the "any.rng" grammar ... sloppy, sorry.

> why are there two validations and why in the init?

They are done once high up in the build to catch errors
with the default config files. Then they are done again
after the bits from the blocks have been merged. I thought
that my comments in the build.xml said that (i will clarify).

Why in the "init"? ... because it should fail straight away
if there are problems with the main config. Should that be
moved to another early build target?

>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.350     +5 -5      xml-cocoon2/build.xml

<snip, Carsten commented-out cocoon.xconf validation/>

--David