cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Flow views, scratchpad taglib, and writing transformers
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 18:16:26 GMT

On Tuesday, March 25, 2003, at 09:32 AM, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

>> In other words, just enough to navigate through the contents of the
>> "bean" object passed from the flow layer, in order to render output.
>
> you have velocity and xsp that provide that functionality, why do you
> want another one in the transformation side? I don't understand.

Some prefer the transformer 'paradigm' to the xsp one?
Velocity language looks 'ugly'? (IMHO)

I agree what you say about <if/> though .... we had this discussion
before :)

regards Jeremy

PS. Sorry, I am a bit behind .....

"You know the world is going crazy when
  the best rapper is a white guy,
  the best golfer is a black guy,
  France is accusing the US of arrogance and
  Germany doesn't want to go to war."