cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From leo leonid <...@leonid.de>
Subject Re: Java PetStore sample - alternative view
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 22:13:43 GMT

On Montag, März 17, 2003, at 04:37  Uhr, Christopher Oliver wrote:
> Does Xsp have some way of doing number formatting? The numeric values
> you receive from JavaScript are of type java.lang.Double.

it's done in the xsl-stylesheet now.

The XSP view is now up to date with your vm templates. All new and
updated files are available at
=> http://proto2.leonid.de

In petstore.js I added a few lines to checkout() according to your
recent changes to viewCart() :

         // Checkout

         function checkout() {
+           var cartItems = [];
+           for (var i in cartForm.cart.cartItems) {
+               var cartItem = cartForm.cart.cartItems[i];
+               cartItems.push(cartItem);
             sendPageAndWait("/view/Checkout.html", {
                             accountForm: accountForm,
                             cartForm: cartForm,
+                           cartItems: cartItems,
                             yoshi: yoshi
             });

/Leo