cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: [ANN] XMLForm as a standalone servlet toolkit (decoupling XMLForm?)
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 17:02:19 GMT
Le Vendredi, 28 mars 2003, à 17:58 Europe/Zurich, Bertrand Delacretaz a
écrit :

> ...Then it might be ideal to refactor and just take the *core XMLForm*
> out of Cocoon as a separate project...

Let me correct myself here: if XMLForm is cleanly decoupled from the
rest of Cocoon it does not have to be hosted elsewhere, the code could
stay here with maybe an alternate build for the standalone XMLForm?
This would let you benefit from this community *and* from standalone
users.

-Bertrand