cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: [vote] micro-decision for docs: creation of cocoon-docs CVS module
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:16:35 GMT
Le Mercredi, 26 mars 2003, à 10:45 Europe/Zurich, Stefano Mazzocchi a
écrit :

> ....So, the proposal is not about forcing docu-oriented people as
> second-class citizens, but potentially allowing people (or services)
> that *request* or *need* to be docu-oriented-only to be able to be
> given karma like that...

Sounds good - a cocoon-docs CVS which is an alias to the "docs"
subdirectory of the current CVS offers what we need IMHO (judging from
the recent messages here an on cocoon-docs).

Also, I assume the alias would be moved when a new version is released,
so as to automatically freeze the current release's docs with the code
while still allowing them to be corrected later on if needed.

This would be transparent from the point of view of the cocoon-docs
repository, which is also an advantage if you're thinking CMS / webdav
access or whatever.

I'm +1 on this "cocoon-docs alias repository" thing.

-Bertrand