cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <coc...@terracare.com>
Subject Re: xml.apache.org cvs details wrong
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2003 12:38:23 GMT

On Friday, March 14, 2003, at 08:16  PM, David Crossley wrote:

> However, this raises an issue. I presume that considering
> Cocoon is now a top-level project, that all reference to
> the Cocoon project should be removed from xml.apache.org
>
> That will be tricky because the xml-site CVS module
> contains all of the documentation for the Cocoon website.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by the last sentence. I realize you
were away on holiday and probably missed this, but FYI Stefano proposed
that we use redirects to handle the transition to any revised web site
URI space for Cocoon. This should help the above issue as well, at least
somewhat.

By the way, I also got swamped this week and have not yet updated the
cocoon site, based on proper mirror URIs. I'll finish that this weekend.

Diana