cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Finishing Deprecation Package
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2003 14:52:01 GMT

On Monday, March 17, 2003, at 02:22 PM, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Jeremy Quinn wrote
>>> Sorry, I was a little bit unprecise. You have to set the loglevel in
>>> the
>>> logkit.xconf - change the setting for core and for manager from ERROR
>>> to DEBUG. You will find the messages in the core.log.
>>
>> OK, hope this helps ..... no hits, just the startup.
>>
> Yes, that's perfect.

Glad to be of assistance.

> As far as I can tell, it seems that you are using an "old" version of
> the excalibur xmlutil. Your version has a bug in resolving the
> catalogs.
> Could you please update to the latest cvs version of Cocoon and try
> again?

I just did a fresh update (to the version that made the log I just sent
you), but this was all I got :

P blocks.properties
P build.xml
P src/scratchpad/webapp/samples/imagereader/sitemap.xmap

So either I am up to date WRT this particular code, or I have a problem
with my local repository and need to re-checkout.

I will do a fresh checkout and report back .... after lunch :)

regards Jeremy