cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/documentation/xdocs/ctwig/sample/transformations/basic03 basic03-01.xml basic03-01.xml.ignore
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2003 14:24:36 GMT

On Saturday, March 22, 2003, at 09:14  AM, Stephan Michels wrote:

> No, I mean not ignoring for the validation, I mean ignoring for the
> documentation generation process.
> At the moment you couldn't generate the docs by Cocoon. I want to make
> the
> step invasive as less as possible.

Stephan, many thanks for your work on this.

  I had this same problem the last time I did this. It appears that no
more than one sitemap.xmap can exist in the same project.content-dir,
even if it has a different name. Thus, to have Forrest ignore Cocoon's
existing sitemap, we have to rename it. But this breaks the existing
Cocoon docs build because it can't find the (renamed) sitemap.

View raw message