cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "ivelin" <ive...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] XMLForm as a standalone servlet toolkit (decoupling XMLForm?)
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2003 04:42:04 GMT

This is what I consider best of both worlds.
At this point I can use some more specific direction?

One way is to maintain the cocoon.action.XMLFormAction and
cocoon.transformation.XMLFormTransformer,
while the rest of the XMLForm code can be isolated.

Other ideas?

-=Ivelin=-

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacretaz@codeconsult.ch>
To: <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: [ANN] XMLForm as a standalone servlet toolkit (decoupling
XMLForm?)

Le Vendredi, 28 mars 2003, à 17:58 Europe/Zurich, Bertrand Delacretaz a
écrit :

> ...Then it might be ideal to refactor and just take the *core XMLForm*
> out of Cocoon as a separate project...

Let me correct myself here: if XMLForm is cleanly decoupled from the
rest of Cocoon it does not have to be hosted elsewhere, the code could
stay here with maybe an alternate build for the standalone XMLForm?
This would let you benefit from this community *and* from standalone
users.

-Bertrand=