cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "ivelin" <ive...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] XMLForm as a standalone servlet toolkit
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2003 04:36:19 GMT

> The difference is that we all chipped in as part of the
> community to help finish the re-factoring. All that we
> heard from you was bleating from the sidelines, urging us
> to release a product that is not ready.

You should probably speak for yourself instead of hiding behind "we all".
It is by far not a proven fact that waiting forever for the perfect release
serves this project better than releasing smaller increments more often.

I will not enumerate the other people who are no less valuable contributors
and were also "bleating" about the release cycle.
It should probably ring a bell to you when people are back porting XMLForm
into 2.0 just so they can use it in a stable release.

Ivelin