cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nesto" <>
Subject xml declaration
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 13:12:07 GMT
I'm trying to serialize my xhtml pages with the xhtml serializer, but I don't want to serialize
the xml declaration at the top of the document.
This because with Pocket Internet Explorer the declaration is visible at the top of the page.

I tried this:
<map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.xhtml" mime-type="text/html" name="xhtml-Transitional"
pool-grow="2" pool-max="64" pool-min="2" src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.XMLSerializer">
    <doctype-public>-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN</doctype-public>

but the page sent still contains the xml declaration.

And how can I solve my problem??

(If I use the html serializer the declaration disappears, but there are problems with the
content i want to deliver, so I don't want the html serializer!)

Thanks in advance!

View raw message