cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <>
Subject RE: Continuations in Aggregations?
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:19:57 GMT

Sorry, but this won't work and is not intended to work (I discussed this
with Ovidiu some months ago). He told me to think the other way around -
the flow should be your ONLY controller and decides which page will be
sended to the client.

Up to now I didn't run into this problem again but may be you come up
with a use case where it is not possible to solve a problem this way
please let us know!

View raw message