cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Conal Tuohy" <con...@paradise.net.nz>
Subject RE: how to call a view?
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 19:43:07 GMT

This doesn't REALLY answer my question ... or if it does, then I've failed
to understand it, I'm sorry :-)

What I'm trying to understand is how the 2 "alternative" methods of calling
views really work (see my original message below). The documentation
provides some hints about using file-extensions, or HTTP varies headers to
select views, but it doesn't provide, for instance, a sitemap snippet.

I am guessing that to call a view you MUST use "?cocoon-view=view-name" in
the request URI, and if you want to call the view some other way then you
also need another pipeline to convert it into a call using
"?cocoon-view=view-name"

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Cheers

Con