cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Roberto" <robe...@esplorasrl.com>
Subject Unnamed selector error message
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 11:19:47 GMT
hello, I try to develope a portal with cocoon, but I obtain this error message when I try to
do some modifications on my sitemap.

UnnamedSelector: ComponentSelector could not find the component for hint []

But the strange is that when I restore my old sitemap ( that worked well ) I obtain the same
error message! I try to reboot my system, but it doesn't change anything. The only way to
resolve the problem is to re-install cocoon,  put my old sitemap and all work well...
How can I resolve this problem?
If anyone speak italian I think that I can explain better the problem.
Thanks.
Roberto