cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Timothy Larson" <Tdlar...@ci.canton.oh.us>
Subject [BUG] RE: Sitemap-Engine for 2.0.5
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 18:21:17 GMT
Well, on second thought, I am almost happy.

In 2.0.5dev from 2003-02-04:
  http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/xml-cocoon2/xml-cocoon-2.0-20030204233639.tar.gz

The "file" attribute is now being respected for finding the root sitemap.

The remaining bug is the base directory for relative paths.
For example, in <map:mount src="relative-path-to-subsitemap"...> the
path is still relative to "webapps/cocoon-dir/" instead of to the path given
in the "file" attribute for the location of the root sitemap.

Tim

>>> Tdlarson@ci.canton.oh.us 01/31/03 09:41AM >>>
Thanks, now I am happy.
<snip/>
>>> cziegeler@s-und-n.de 01/31/03 09:29AM >>>
Hi Tim,

I did that 30 minutes ago, together with the check-reload flag :)
So the treeprocessor is now a real replacement for the compiled
version.

Carsten