cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Timothy Larson" <>
Subject RE: [BUG] : java.util.EmptyStackException on EnvironmentStack
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 16:04:37 GMT
Hi Carsten,

Thanks for your time.
I do not have an "lib/endorsed" directory at all, and the Saxon-7.3.1
jar file is in Cocoon's WEB-INF/lib directory.

I do have one patch applied to Saxon-7.3.1 to fix the
"[ 655948 ] Namespace declarations in TEXT output" bug listed at:
In the file net\sf\saxon\event\ I followed Michael Kay's directions and
replaced: public void namespace(int namespaceCode) {}
with: public void namespace(int namespaceCode, int properties) {}

>Hi Tim,
>one more question, what do you have in your JDK/lib/endorsed directory?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message