cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Timothy Larson" <Tdlar...@ci.canton.oh.us>
Subject RE: [BUG] : java.util.EmptyStackException on EnvironmentStack
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 16:04:37 GMT
Hi Carsten,

Thanks for your time.
I do not have an "lib/endorsed" directory at all, and the Saxon-7.3.1
jar file is in Cocoon's WEB-INF/lib directory.

I do have one patch applied to Saxon-7.3.1 to fix the
"[ 655948 ] Namespace declarations in TEXT output" bug listed at:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=655948&group_id=29872&atid=397617
In the file net\sf\saxon\event\TEXTEmitter.java I followed Michael Kay's directions and
replaced: public void namespace(int namespaceCode) {}
with: public void namespace(int namespaceCode, int properties) {}

Tim