cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject XSP docs out of sync with logicsheet?
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 01:19:52 GMT

Hi,

I've just been comparing the request docs with the appropriate
request logicsheet, and it looks to me like the documentation doesn't
reflect the true state of things:

src/documentation/xdocs/userdocs/xsp/request.xml
	vs.
src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java/request.xsl

For example, the docs say xsp-request:get-request-uri but the stylesheet
says xsp-request:get-uri.

Before I go in and hack the docs about and submit a patch, am I right?

Andrew.