cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From jakob.dalsga...@neupart.dk
Subject Bug 16580; compiling xsp with classpath
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:38:26 GMT
Hi there

As I cannot submit stuff in bugzilla on nagoya, I'll just add a little
comment here:

The "patch" to pizza I've made works fine, with the limitation that it
cannot use star-imports "import net.something.*" on packages loaded from
the classloader.

The downside is that the pizza source code is not that easily understood,
and that Christopher Oliver surely is on to something more viable with his
JavaCAPI - but for the time being, the pizza compiler works great here at
my company.

I asked Christopher Oliver whether it was OK for me to integrate his
JavaCAPI into cocoon - and he said it would be cool; but due to too much
work and a rather shaky job-situation for me (need job to pay rent for
apartment and diapers for the kid - anyone?!) that project has not
progressed as much as I'd like it too - sorry Christopher...

Jakob Dalsgaard
Udvikler
e-mail:   jakob.dalsgaard@neupart.dk
Vesterbrogade 149