cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hari Puthalapat" <hari_puthala...@hotmail.com>
Subject internal server error
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2003 17:23:44 GMT
Hi all,
I am getting cocoon internal server on deploying in RH linux 6.2, jdk 1.3.1,
weblogic 6.1 sp4. I have follow the unix installation instructions.
I have accessed cocoon using the following URL http://localhost:7001/cocoon/

Could you please tell me the reasons for it.
Pasting the error.

type fatal

message Failed to generate program code (this may happen if you use Xalan in
incremental processing mode). Please check log file and/or console for
errors.

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to generate
program code (this may happen if you use Xalan in incremental processing
mode). Please check log file and/or console for errors.

source Cocoon servlet

stack-trace

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to generate program code (this
may happen if you use Xalan in incremental processing mode). Please check
log file and/or console for errors.
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.generat
eResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:395)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.createR
esource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:353)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(Pr
ogramGeneratorImpl.java:312)
	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:267)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

Thanks,
Hari.