cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <>
Subject RE: CVS repository changes... (and what's left to do)
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:30:42 GMT
Hi Pier,

afaik we didn't voted/proposed or whatever to do the repository changes
now. We said that we will do it sometime soon.
I appreciate your work, BUT as even Stefano pointed out in the past,
it is IMHO not good to call the new cvs cocoon-2.0 rsp. cocoon-2.1
because this will lead to a new repository for each version, and this
is really not the best idea.

I think we agreed to rename the xml-cocoon2 cvs to simply cocoon and
I don't see a point why we should make two repositories for 2.0 and 2.1.
Why are the branches not sufficient?

So, unfortunately you already renamed them...I think it's best to revert
your changes asap, then we as a community can decide about the new
layout and then rename/move whatever. Do you think that this is a good

View raw message