cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: to my unsung hero of the morning
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 08:35:58 GMT

Steven Noels wrote:

> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
> > I just have to add these two little things:
> >
> > a) I don't have a laptop.
> > b) I never, never work at home
>
> Bummer :-)
>
> I think I don't want to know at what time you start working, then! ;-)
>
> Care for an updated version?

Hmmm, don't know - the true version might not sound that interesting... :)
And I think, others here are doing the same amount (and even more) of work
on Cocoon, so...

But to add the missing pieces of information: I try to start working at 7:30
and I make a plan on what to do the day while driving to work. So most
tasks are finished before my collegues arrive, because I can start right
away. (And sometimes I prepare some tasks the evening before...).
Ok, enough about me...I have to do some unit tests now :(

Carsten