cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: [OT] Stefano's new signature
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 17:12:19 GMT
Le Lundi, 10 fév 2003, à 18:04 Europe/Zurich, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :
> This reminds me of my favorite quote : "Perfection is achieved not
> when there's nothing more to add, but when there's nothing left to
> remove" (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, also quoted by ESR in the Cathedral
> and the Bazaar). This is pinned on my office wall.

I like this one a lot too, but I thought it was from Albert Einstein.
Or maybe here they say it's from him and in France they say it's St-Ex?
(just kidding, you must be right!)

Which makes this discussion recursively obsolete - is it more perfect
if we go on talking about it or are all our talks "left to remove"?

(Well, let's get some aspirin and get back to work)

-Bertrand