cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Geoff Howard" <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject RE: SQL Editor
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 15:02:54 GMT

I have always thought this was only in the context of using Actions for
flow control.  Could someone who dislikes actions (Stefano?) give a quick
update of where Actions fit into the 2.1 era future of Cocoon now that
flow is beginning to come of age?  And maybe a quick update of where they
could go in the more distant future?

I recently started using the ModularDBActions and found them _very_
powerful,
and real time-savers for about 80% of my needs.

Geoff Howard