cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: [OT] Stefano's new signature
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 16:57:36 GMT
> I just noticed you new signature : "Pluralitas non est ponenda sine
> necessitate [William of Ockham]". Can you give us a translation, since
> I guess there are lots of non native latin speakers out there ;-)

I asked my friend Google, says he doesn't know but knows someone who

"Pluralities should not be posited without necessity"

And if your english is like mine you might like the French too, from
"Les choses essentielles ne doivent pas être multipliées sans
nécessité "

I like it - except that it makes my own sig look sooo bland ;-)

   Bertrand Delacretaz (,
   XML, java, XSLT, Cocoon, FOP, mentoring/programming/teaching

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message