cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: Support for Eclipse JDT Compiler
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:47:46 GMT
"Stefano Mazzocchi" <stefano@apache.org> wrote:

>> Note: There is no snapshot anymore available on the Cocoon web site.
>
> Really?

Yes

> Pier?

Well, we had our script for snapshotting both 2.0 (branch) and 2.1 (head),
but the problem is that the root script installed for snapshotting all other
repositories, _deletes_ everything that has a creation date greater than 1
day...

If we do the repository split this weekend, I can add back the cocoon-2.0
and cocoon-2.1 repositories in the root script and have snapshots available
back again... Otherwise, we can only have 2.1 ATM...

    Pier