cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: Jars disappeared in 2.0.x
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:48:56 GMT
On 27/2/03 12:35, "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziegeler@s-und-n.de> wrote:

> Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>>
>> On 27/2/03 12:02, "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziegeler@s-und-n.de> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> some of the optional jars have disappeared from the 2.0.x branch.
>>> It seems that these jars are in HEAD in block/libs dirs now.
>>>
>>> Has anyone a clue of what had happened?
>>
>> Hm... This is not my doing for sure... Changing the CVS repo name doesn┬╣t
>> change the content and location of the ',v' files within the repository on
>> the server...
>
> No, I even haven't thought about that this has to do with your changes.

I surely did... You never know what I am capable of doing! :-) And it's not
fun most of the times (thank god for who invented off-site DLT tapes)

>> Can you tell me what jars you're referring to?
>>
> Yes, I was the jtidy jar, I added this already. I can't list all,
> but at least fop, batik, resolver libraries are missing
> and I guess there will be some more.

There is no trace of them on the server... That is _odd_... Nothing in the
attic, nothing anywhere, apart from those copies in the
"src/blocks/.../lib", and all those with version 1.1...

    Pier