cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <>
Subject Re: AW: alternative to tomcat?
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:12:41 GMT
"Scherler, Thorsten" <> wrote:

> What do you mean? I guess Jetty is faster, more liable (you can bank on
> it),....

You'll see this weekend... I don't want to spoil the conference...

> ...and maybe with Jetty Stefano will be happier
> (

He is already happy :-) Ok, let's make this ~kinda~ public... Stefano's
ranting because he has to build a website <> (his dad's
company, you can guess from the website name orMAZ... Now, this site is
going to be fully cocoon-based, and I'm going to be hosting it on my
hardware as a favour to his dad (who's a great guy), and it is currently
running on Jetty 4.2.7...

Now, I believe that what Stefano is stressed out ATM is the fact that "build
run" doesn't set up something properly for web continuations (the flow), but
that's a minor issue involving the build script, when Cocoon is deployed on
Jetty "normally", web continuations work just beautifully...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message