cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject I know I'm stupid but...
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2003 00:29:14 GMT
I see this interface org.apache.cocoon.components.SitemapConfigurable, and I
say, well, whoha, that's friggin' cute! :-) I'm given a Configuration
element for my position in the pipeline at setup time...

Riiight, but then I start off from org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator,
which by itself implements org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapModelComponent
and then I stop understanding...

It doesn't make any bloody sense... The two setup() methods are completely
unrelated, and have different signatures... So, well...

What's the point of having SitemapConfigurable in the first place?

    Pier