cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: New CocoonServlet throws NullPointerException...
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 21:01:40 GMT
"Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net> wrote:
> Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>
>> Well, anyhow, this fixes it...
>
> It does not fix the reason of NPE though, this is just a workaround.
> Intention was not to log stacktrace in under certain conditions.

Yes... That's why I didn't commit it straight away.... I didn't quite figure
out yet exactly what the NotificationManager does... :-)

> I committed the fix, could you please try it out?

It does work, but I still don't get how can I generate something like the
default error page, when I start using the map:handle-error I have a
completely different set of stuff coming out (like, still, the
stacktrace)...

Is there any sort of documentation on <map:handle-error/> somewhere?

I'm going to get a headache soon :-( :-(

    Pier