cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: [TIPS] Basic configurations of Apache 2.0 for Cocoon 2
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 17:38:07 GMT
"Gianugo Rabellino" <gianugo@apache.org> wrote:

> Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>> "Pier Fumagalli" <pier@betaversion.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Ouch... I _knew_ I forgot somethin0g yesterday night, well, time to do a
>>> small addition (craps, I have to _really_ learn how to use the Wiki now):
>>

>> I did: <http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ApacheModProxy>
>>

> Cool!
>
> How about adding a few lines about enabling caching on the proxy
> (mod_cache) and coupling it with the explanation of the cache tuning
> (expires headers) on the cocoon side? I can volunteer for the Cocoon
> part, but I've never used the new mod_cache (I'm still in 1.3 land).

You start, I'm swamped ATM! :-)

Anyhow, just as a FYI, I'm going to talk about this whole stuff at NordU
(Usenix) next week in Sweden...

<http://www.nordu.org/NordU2003/technical-session-1.1625.html>

So, yeah, I'll have to throw in mod_cache as well somehow... :-)

    Pier

BTW, anyone of you freaks is in Sweden next weekend (Vasteras/Stockolm),
I'll be around thurs and fri to get back to London on sat... And I have no
clue about what's going on over there... :-)