cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.0.5-Dev snapshot, Was: Sitemap-Engine for 2.0.5
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 19:44:42 GMT
"Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net> wrote:

> Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>
>> "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net> wrote:
>>

>>> Don't worry, I've done the script. Here is first result:
>>>
>>> http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/xml-cocoon2/
>>>

>> Good! :-) Just a couple of things: add a UMASK definition at the beginning
>> of your script to 002, and do both of the branches (2.0 and head)... I just
>> removed both of them from APMAIL so that we can control them and stuff...
>>
>> Actually, I modified your script, it's now in
>> /www/cvs.apache.org/snapshots/xml-cocoon2/.snapshot/snapshot.sh...
>>
>> I'd rather do everything in /www because there's not much disk space in
>> user's homes, and then I also changed things around a little bit...
>>
>> Look up at the page, and tell me what you guys think, I have the script in
>> my crontab (so, Vadim, remove it from yours :-) and it runs at 2300 hours,
>> everyone should be able to modify it...
>>

> ... and came admin and spoiled the party... I hate when it happens!
> ;-)))

Whops, sorry! :-) I had a spare 5 minutes over tea break this afternoon! :-)

Seriously, it is because I want to free up /home on icarus, as there's not
much space left over there, while there still is in /www, and roughly I have
access to

Keeping roughly 60/70 megs in home dirs is _bad_ at the moment...

> PS I've removed it from my crontab.

Remember to remove the checkout from your home, please, or Brian will kill
us! :-)

> PPS Page looks great to me. Thanks for those .htaccess changes.

Thanks...

    Pier

PS. Sorry for spoiling the party...
PPS. Sorry for spoiling the party...
PPPS. Sorry for spoiling the party...
PPPPS. Sorry for spoiling the party...
PPPPPS. Sorry for spoiling the party...
PPPPPPS. Sorry for spoiling the party...
PPPPPPPS. Sorry for spoiling the party...
PPPPPPPPS. Sorry for spoiling the party...
PPPPPPPPPS. Sorry for spoiling the party...