cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Unico Hommes" <Un...@hippo.nl>
Subject Problems reloading subsitemap
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:26:04 GMT

Hi,

I am running into a problem with reloading of subsitemaps. After initial startup everything
runs fine but once I change a subsitemap treeprocessor can not find the correct components
anymore. In fact it seems that the component locator in the CM is no longer valid. I am seeing
the following warning in my logs.

WARN    Thread-6   12:13:35:177 [sitemap] (): ComponentLocator exception from parent CM during
lookup.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: You cannot lookup components on a disposed ComponentLocator
	at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.lookup(ExcaliburComponentManager.java:156)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.lookup(CocoonComponentManager.java:242)
	at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.lookup(ExcaliburComponentManager.java:181)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.lookup(CocoonComponentManager.java:242)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.getTypeForStatement(DefaultTreeBuilder.java:531)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MatchNodeBuilder.buildNode(MatchNodeBuilder.java:79)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNodeBuilder.buildNode(PipelineNodeBuilder.java:116)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.buildChildNodesList(AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.java:156)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.buildChildNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.java:171)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNodeBuilder.buildNode(PipelinesNodeBuilder.java:80)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.buildChildNodesList(AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.java:156)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.buildChildNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.java:171)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SitemapNodeBuilder.buildNode(SitemapNodeBuilder.java:72)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.createTree(DefaultTreeBuilder.java:355)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.build(DefaultTreeBuilder.java:423)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.build(DefaultTreeBuilder.java:386)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.setupRootNode(TreeProcessor.java:390)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:338)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:301)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(MountNode.java:127)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:84)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:164)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(PipelineNode.java:151)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(PipelinesNode.java:145)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:340)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:301)
	at nl.hippo.casta.servlets.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:345)

So CM is in illegal state when a lookup is done on it in DefaultTreeBuilder.getTypeForStatement(DefaultTreeBuilder.java:531).

As you can see I'm accessing cocoon thrue a custom servlet and Cocoon is initialized outside
a particular webapp (inside my own container). Since I am not familiar with the treeprocessor
internals I don't know where to start tracing this problem. Any pointers anybody?

This problem does not appear when the root sitemap changed.

Thanks,
Unico