cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: sample web-app too complex?
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 12:46:28 GMT
Hi Michael,

> I know that we probably have had this discussion before, but is there a
> reason why we dont have simple "Hello-World" sample web-app along side
> the current sample web-app? (or does there already exist an independent
> "hello-world" web-app that Im not aware of?)

I agree, a minimal sample webapp, that can be studied independently of
the existing ones, would be useful.

Are you thinking about a CRUD (Create-Retrieve-Update-Delete) webapp
with database stuff, or something "read-only" where various formats are
published from a small set of simple XML files?

-Bertrand