cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <ovi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] Pruning up the CVS tree for real
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 06:27:11 GMT

On Wednesday, Feb 26, 2003, at 13:38 US/Pacific, Steven Noels wrote:

> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
>> Now, is anybody against having me going into the CVS tree and prune
>> stuff for real? [I promise to make a backup copy first :)]
>
> In the spirit of http://history.cocoondev.org/ (and the discussion
> around it, where you were pretty serious about keeping history alive),
> I was wondering if I shouldn't grab the current CVS tree and store it,
> CVS-accessible, on cocoondev.org. Not sure about the logistics and how
> easy that will be, but it might be better than a backup on your
> harddrive. Just an idea, fire at will.

It would be really great Steven if you could do it!

 From time to time I find the need to refer back to things I did in the
old schecoon directory, to lookup an idea I had, etc. Having it on the
Web is so much simple than unpacking an archive at home.

Getting a copy should be as simple as logging on cvs.apache.org and
taring up /home/cvs/xml-cocoon2/. Then install them on cocoondev.org in
the CVS directory.

Thanks a lot for doing it!

Regards,
Ovidiu