cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From dale.el...@bt.com
Subject XMLForms code
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:22:27 GMT
I have done the example off the site for XMLForms.
Having got this to work i have tried to create a new form. I want to put a
dropdown list in but have no idea what the code is.

Is coding for XMLForms the same as XForms, so in this case i would do a
<select1>?
Im sure there is going to be more things i will want to use but dont know
the code, is there some documentation for XMLForms anywhere?

I have looked but cant find anything apart from the tutorial for making a
mailing list.

Thanks

Dale Ellis
BT Computing Partners
Tel: 01473 647841

BT Group plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England and Wales no. 4190816

This electronic message contains information from BT Group plc which may be
privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of
the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this
electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or email (to the
numbers or address above) immediately.

Activity and use of the BT Group plc E-mail system is monitored to secure
its effective operation and for other lawful business purposes.
Communications using this system will also be monitored and may be recorded
to secure effective operation and for other lawful business purposes.