cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <ovi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Subrequesting the sitemap with the flow...
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 05:23:27 GMT
This is great!

We've been talking about doing this for a while now, so your patch is
more than welcome!

I haven't had a chance to test it yet (and most likely I won't have one
this week), but it's looking great. It would be great if you could add
a small Anteater test to test the functionality.

One small observation (even though I hate naming discussions ;) I'd
rename 'subrequest' to 'process' since is actually a verb and conveys
the meaning of the method. You may also want to add it to the
Interpreter interface, in case other flow interpreters come up (Scheme
etc.)

Other than that is fine with me.

Thanks for the contribution!

Cheers,