cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From <Sylvain.The...@swisscom.com>
Subject RE: Support for Eclipse JDT Compiler
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:09:22 GMT
I thing that the new build system comes with the last Cocoon-2.1dev snapshot.
Is it documented?

Sylvain (T)

Note: There is no snapshot anymore available on the Cocoon web site.

-----Message d'origine-----
De: Stefano Mazzocchi [mailto:stefano@apache.org]
Date: vendredi, 28. février 2003 12:04
À: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
Cc: coliver@apache
Objet: Re: Support for Eclipse JDT Compiler

Sylvain.Thevoz@swisscom.com wrote:
> Is there a link between this bug 16580 and my problem below??
>
> When I compile my project in Eclipse and then try to load the samples page this error
appears:
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to load sitemap from file:/C:/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/webapps/cocoon/samples/sitemap.xmap:
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Type 'file' is not defined
for 'generate' at file:/C:/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/webapps/cocoon/samples/sitemap.xmap:117:56

> It seems that the application cannot find the file generator component (JAR lib).
>
> This new compiler could resolve the problem?

I would be very surprised if it did.

The new compiler works on XSP pages only, everything else is a problem
with your setup. (suggestion, use the new build system and jetty)