cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: cli in cocoon.bat
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 00:45:59 GMT
> > So for some reason, the shift isn't working for me. I presume it
> > worked for you?
>
> I tried "cocoon cli -help" and it showed me the help. I thought this
> meant it was working just fine.

See the patch I've just submitted. It allows the user to specify a config (xconf) file,
which is much better than vast numbers of command line parameters anyway.

> > Also, it complains that it can't find
> > javax/servlet/http/HttpSessionBindingListener. Adding
> > .\server\lib\javax.servlet.jar to the classpath in the bat file
> > worked, but that's a hack that should be done using your loader, I
> > presume.
>
> Uh? why does the cli needs the servlet api at runtime? more than a

I'm assuming that either someone'll remove this dependency, or Stephano'll add
.\server\lib\javax.servlet.jar to the classpath.

Also, I suggest we go back to the %2...%9 approach in cocoon.bat, as the current %*
approach isn't yet working.

Regards, Upayavira