cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Support for Eclipse JDT Compiler
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:04:16 GMT
Sylvain.Thevoz@swisscom.com wrote:
> Is there a link between this bug 16580 and my problem below??
>
> When I compile my project in Eclipse and then try to load the samples page this error
appears:
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to load sitemap from file:/C:/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/webapps/cocoon/samples/sitemap.xmap:
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Type 'file' is not defined
for 'generate' at file:/C:/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/webapps/cocoon/samples/sitemap.xmap:117:56

> It seems that the application cannot find the file generator component (JAR lib).
>
> This new compiler could resolve the problem?

I would be very surprised if it did.

The new compiler works on XSP pages only, everything else is a problem
with your setup. (suggestion, use the new build system and jetty)