cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Jars disappeared in 2.0.x
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:32:26 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>

>>>So, what does this mean? Is anything serious lost? At least
>>>it still compiles.
>>>

>>Just a little bit of history on those jars, but they're binary anyhow and
>>can be botched out of the old dist tarballs we have archived (retag those,
>>and yada, yada, yada, if we really have to)

I think tags should be restored... Otherwise you won't be able to pull
any released version from the CVS.

>Yes, I know this - and that's ok. But are we sure that nothing else got
>lost?

No, only jars were lost. Result of "cvs update":

? lib/optional/jimi-1.0.jar
P build.xml
P changes.xml
P lib/jars.xml
U lib/core/resolver-20021114.jar
P src/documentation/xdocs/link/training.xml
P src/documentation/xdocs/plan/release.xml
src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/classloader/NonStaticClassLoaderManager.java
U src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/deli/Deli.java
U src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/deli/DeliImpl.java
src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/programming/java/JavaLanguage.java
P src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/modules/input/DateInputModule.java
src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/modules/input/DateMetaInputModule.java
P src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/resolver/ResolverImpl.java
P src/java/org/apache/cocoon/serialization/AbstractTextSerializer.java
P src/java/org/apache/cocoon/serialization/HTMLSerializer.java
P src/java/org/apache/cocoon/serialization/TextSerializer.java
P src/java/org/apache/cocoon/serialization/XMLSerializer.java
P src/java/org/apache/cocoon/xml/XMLUtils.java
P src/java/org/apache/cocoon/xml/dom/DOMStreamer.java
P src/webapp/samples/common/style/xsl/html/error2html.xsl
U src/webapp/stylesheets/system/error2html.xsl

PS I have not checked in jimi.

Vadim