cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jars disappeared in 2.0.x
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 13:48:09 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> some of the optional jars have disappeared from the 2.0.x branch.
> It seems that these jars are in HEAD in block/libs dirs now.
>
> Has anyone a clue of what had happened?

Here is what I did last night.

1) went into /home/cvs/xml-cocoon2/
2) du reported 230mb
3) do a tar.gz of the whole thing
4) moved that in my folder
5) cleanup a bunch of things on xml-cocoon2
6) du reported 65Mb
7) tried cvs checkout from HEAD and all went fine
8) at this point, I realized I'm an idiot since I wiped out all branches
and all tags!
9) moved back the original tar.gz
10) I untarred it on top of the old one
11) fixed chmod permission (after Pier told me he couldn't checkout)

Note that I did not move anything around.

What did I do wrong? (besides showing my totally idiotic sysadm skills,
that is)