cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Jars disappeared in 2.0.x
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 13:09:55 GMT
Pier Fumagalli wrote:

>On 27/2/03 12:35, "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziegeler@s-und-n.de> wrote:
>

>>Pier Fumagalli wrote:

>>>Hm... This is not my doing for sure... Changing the CVS repo name doesn┬╣t
>>>change the content and location of the ',v' files within the repository on
>>>the server...
>>>

>>No, I even haven't thought about that this has to do with your changes.
>>

>I surely did... You never know what I am capable of doing! :-) And it's not
>fun most of the times (thank god for who invented off-site DLT tapes)
>

>>>Can you tell me what jars you're referring to?
>>>

>>Yes, I was the jtidy jar, I added this already. I can't list all,
>>but at least fop, batik, resolver libraries are missing
>>and I guess there will be some more.

Here is complete list of optional jars from 2.0.5-dev:

batik-all-1.5b2.jar
bsf-2.2.jar
commons-jxpath-1.0.jar
commons-logging-1.0.jar
deli-0.50.jar
excalibur-altrmi-common-20020916.jar
excalibur-altrmi-server-impl-20020916.jar
excalibur-altrmi-server-interfaces-20020916.jar
fop-0.20.4.jar
hsqldb-1.7.1.jar
jakarta-poi-1.5.0-dev-20020408.jar.jar
jena-1.3.0.jar
jfor-0.7.0.jar
jimi-1.0.jar
jing-20020724.jar
jisp_1_0_2.jar
jstyle.jar
jtidy-04aug2000r7-dev.jar
lucene-1.2.jar
maybeupload_1-0-5pre3.jar
pizza-1.1.jar
rdffilter.jar
resolver-20020130.jar
rhino-1.5r3.jar
servlet_2_2.jar
velocity-1.2.jar
xmldb-api-20011111.jar
xt-19991105.jar

I can check them into cocoon-2.0 repo if they are lost. And it seems
that they are:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.0/lib/optional/

Vadim