cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] Pruning up the CVS tree for real
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:21:35 GMT

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote, On 27/02/2003 11.54:
> I say we cleanup the scratchpad, finish up the build system and see what
> happens before starting new modules. I don't want another
> xml-cocoon-apps born-dead module.

Yes, I agree. I was just taking the opportunity of your real-life CVS
adventures to explain my view for the last (finally ;-) time.
As I said, 'nuff said from my part. The more time passes, the more I
think most if not all the scratchpad will go into blocks, and make this
a moot point (till schecoon-like proposal 2 will come, and then we'll
tackle it at that point ).
I still feel uneasy about declaring blocks unstable in a property, it
simply doesn't work as far as user and developer perception is related.
But I'll stand behind anything that the cocoon community will decide to
do on this matter, of course.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -