cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] Pruning up the CVS tree for real
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:24:57 GMT

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote, On 27/02/2003 2.11:
> Yes, CVS branches are evil. I'm starting to realize that.

Ok, so you're starting to understand something about the use of
cocoon-sandbox?

> Yes, we'll seriously think about moving to subversion when the tools come.

And when we'll move to it, I'd like to nuke the sandbox. We can use
"branches" (see the SVN docs to see why I used the "") for alpha code.
Now me thinks it's impractical. (we can also make it stating that it
*will* be nuked upon passing to SVN). IMHO this holds true also for
alpha blocks. I mean *really* alpha ones, not ones that are now marked
unstable but are really in beta.

Hope this clarifies, 'nuff said from my part :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -