cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] Pruning up the CVS tree for real
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 21:38:05 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Now, is anybody against having me going into the CVS tree and prune
> stuff for real? [I promise to make a backup copy first :)]

In the spirit of http://history.cocoondev.org/ (and the discussion
around it, where you were pretty serious about keeping history alive), I
was wondering if I shouldn't grab the current CVS tree and store it,
CVS-accessible, on cocoondev.org. Not sure about the logistics and how
easy that will be, but it might be better than a backup on your
harddrive. Just an idea, fire at will.

Other than this remark: +1 of course.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org