cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cocoon deps on avalon (Re: [RT] what cocoon is doing wrong)
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:34:59 GMT
Leo Simons wrote:
> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
> (AltRMI is no longer part of avalon though; that's in incubator now)
>
> Of this list, if it is possible and sensible to remove the cocoon deps on
>
> cli,

Easy enough.

> collections,
> concurrent,

Both done--all that is required is a new ECM

> IO,

I don't think Cocoon is using any of these classes, is it?

> "all of cornerstone" (as opposed to one or two specific blocks) and

Cornerstone can definitely be removed.  I have a patch, but I want to
get some oppinions on it before committing the change.

> AltRMI,

This is dependend on Instrument--which the Avalon team needs to take
care of.