cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: That's it
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:18:34 GMT
Matthew Langham wrote:

> You mean I get a -1 on wanting to leave? It's a prison :-).

No. It's not a -1, nobody can force you to do something or to keep a
title if you don't want it.

If you feel that having this title is hurting you in any way (and you
don't even have to specify why), I'll be happy to remove you.

But if you feel that you should be removed *only* because you haven't
committed much code, well, that's where you get my -1 because, as I
said, committership is not about "committing" to the project, it's about
"being committed" to the project.

This is how I feel, but hey, you have the last word on this.